Betty Meredith has 30 years’ experience producing application-oriented professional development, content marketing, and consumer education to help advisors, consumers, public sector retirement counselors and plan participants make informed retirement decisions.
She produces retirement-specific professional development programs for advisors and support staff by today's leading retirement thought leaders, training for public sector retirement system systems migrating to hybrid plan designs, and content marketing/social media sponsorship solutions that help firms and advisors meet the DOL's fiduciary duty of care.
As a CFP Board CE Quality Provider, she produces a monthly continuing education, "retirement conference at your desk" webinar series by today's leading retirement experts for individual advisors and advisor groups, as well as other content marketing sponsorship programs.
She is a Financial Planning Association (FPA) Retirement Knowledge Circle host, and served on the CFP Board's CE & Quality Initiative Workgroup. She is a 20 year, active member of the Society of Actuaries Post-Retirement Needs and Risks Committee.
1. Producing high-value content for social marketing platforms that engage and educate advisors and consumers about retirement topics and products.
2. Publishing retirement income and planning professional development CE programs that expand knowledge, challenge understanding, and help conversations with clients be broader, deeper and more holistic.
3. Producing retirement readiness webinars by leading experts to help consumers make smart (informed) retirement decisions.
4. Helping organizations find terrific speakers for their next conference, consumer event or internal professional development program.
5. Participating in applied research studies that help advisors more productively and profitably guide and serve the retirement preparedness and income management needs of clients and employees.