The August 2020 Financial Counseling Call with AFCPE and FPA will be held on Thursday, August 20th at 12 pm ET.
Guest speaker Dr. Courtney Plotts will be presenting, "Using Culture As A Client Motivation Tool In Online Spaces."
This webinar will provide a basic understanding of online spaces and the differences between communication in online space vs face to face. Discussion will include understanding the nuances of online space and psychological and cultural values and norms. Note: the slides for this webinar contain proprietary material and will not be shared with participants, so live attendance is highly encouraged.
• Participants will understand stand the conduits of socialization and motivation in online spaces.
• Participants will be able to explore best practices in applying cultural considerations to online spaces.
Dr. Plotts is highly sought after for educational and leadership conferences for her ability to connect with audiences and share common sense practices that can be easily integrated. Dr. Plotts presents to and consults with Higher Education Institutions/K-12 Schools/Non-profits, Educational & Corporate Online Instructional Designers, and Corporate Training & Development Leaders addressing topics such as:
- Common Sense Leadership
- Leading Virtual Teams in Online Spaces
- Effective Leadership in Online Spaces
- Best Practices for Training in Online Spaces
- Diversity Practices for Online Spaces
- Modifying Home Education Policies for Online Education