I have a client that has basic estate planning needs...
I am a fee-only financial planner and I was recently...
Unfortunately, I haven’t yet found a clear confirmation...
This question pertains to funding a bypass trust...
Our conference calls are the third Wednesday of each month at 3:30 pm. Please call 1-212-381-2929 access code 76037609#.
FPA® is dedicated to helping underserved populations by providing free, no strings attached, objective financial planning and financial literacy services to eligible individuals and families through its Pro Bono program. A basic tenet of Pro Bono financial planning is that everyone needs financial planning though not everyone needs a financial planner. Planning is necessary to be in control of one’s finances.
It is often said within our community that FPA® is the Heart of Financial Planning. Pro Bono is the visible Heart of FPA® in our communities. Let’s shed a spotlight on it.
This online community is open to anyone with any interest in Pro Bono. It was created for a number of reasons:
• Increase visibility of Pro Bono for all our members;
• Connect those active in Pro Bono with those with a budding interest;
• Form a much broader Pro Bono online community;
• Voice member questions and concerns about Pro Bono;
• Encourage sharing of experience and expertise;
• Highlight ways that members can become engaged in projects and advocacy;
• Foster a discussion of Pro Bono across international borders;
• Retrieve and share our FPA® Pro Bono historical memory.
I hope that as more and more members join our community we will have conversations that truly reflect the many diverse voices in FPA® and our local communities.